Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Songs of 2011

headphones


So, it's the night before New Year's Eve and I'm outside with my laptop, sitting in my patio while watching my cousins play video games. It's nice and cool and the sight of all the pretty glowing christmas lights hanging outside the house makes me happy. I love colorful lights. I really do. My iPod is blasting on the speaker dock that I brought out with me (currently playing a playlist that I made for my book) and its inspired me to write a post on my favorite songs that were released this year.


Let me start by saying that A LOT of good albums came out this year! My iPod was filled with wonderful music this year and here is a list of some of my top favorites (In no particular order):




Oceans by Evanescence
My Heart Is Broken by Evanescence
Lost In Paradise by Evanescence
Secret Door by Evanescence
The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga
Marry The Night by Lady Gaga
Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga
Paradise by Coldplay
Honestly by Kelly Clarkson
Lost by Within Temptation
Lost In This Dance by Lena Katina
Never Forget by Lena Katina
Story by Nishi Rajan
Born To Die by Lana Del Rey
Deep Shadows by T.T.L
Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne
Smile by Avril Lavigne
Push by Avril Lavigne
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato
Eternal Ice by Adrian Von Ziegler
Lily's Theme by Alexandre Desplat
Courtyard Apocalypse by Alexandre Desplat
Left Behind by The Birthday Massacre
Daydreams by Breanne Düren
Stereo Hearts (featuring Adam Levine) by Gym Class Heroes
Through The Mist by Piano Soulos
Rain Over Me by Piano Soulos
Changing Constants by Piano Soulos
Someone Like You by Adele
Party Rock Anthem(featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)by LMFAO
Moonflower by Yu Phoenix feat. Jamie Lostein





No comments:

Post a Comment